2day i go 2 skul 4 sport practice when i arrive 2 skul i go 2 koperasi 2 find kakak when about 4.30 pm i saw my friend chen hui he give me a pic about Linda Chung (wah so beautiful but i mean her face her skirt not very beautiful) den teachers come(pn hasmah pn kartini pn siti maslina n bla bla bla i dunno d other teachers name) i ask pn kartini will she miss me (c0z last year she teach me Kemahiran Hidup) she say no... (oh hurt my heart) after dat we run 1 round 2 warm up . after dat we practice "lontar peluru" "lompat jauh" "larian" n "lompat tinggi" (wah so lazy lah wan practice 4 skul sport) about 5.30pm its tme 2 go back i walk wif chen hui ... we talk a lot about friends teachers n primary school life......
haiz 2molo wan go 2 skul 4 activity mandarin club..... so boring.... T.T hope 2molo haf many intersting show........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers