2day dy 12/10 jor lo... almost 1 month more den SPM lo... but...my add math history n ICT... how ??? reli kill me leh... 2day juz gt d timetable 4 SPM... c dou dis time table feel dat 2molo is SPM !!!!! but i cant feel it...

yesterday 11/10 was my birthday... firstly i wan thx 2 Mr Kee Hong n Mr Dust c0z Mr Kee Hong always wish me... when he sawdou me den wish me in 3 languages... n Mr Dust.. gif me a beautiful present... (until 2day i juz opened)... n oso thx all sang a birthday song 4 me !!!! thx u all !!!! i like it very much... although i didnt say it out but in my heart i reli reli thx u all of u d... so dun so mind... especially is KU XIN NING !!! haha~ she say i didnt say ... ISH !!!~~~~

ok la... at here i wan say thx 2 all my 5M students la... c0z u all in my hearts de la... (hope dun so mind) ~~~ n oso my others friends... reli reli reli thx u all... ur wishes i dy received la...

THX U ALL !!!!!! THANK U !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers