it look like so long time i didnt come n update my blog liao tim.... ya lo reli long time didnt come dy.... many things happen 2 me... ish~

at 23/3 ago, d spm results came out dy~ haiz my result ar !!! wo jip ou hmm dou lo... cz i juz gt 3A's ny .... bo bian lo hu call d maker dun wan gif me 2 more A's ?? Y ?? arh~ i juz gt 3A's in chemistry (sure la my favourite subject wo) i juz gt A- ny nia~ i think can gt A / A+ d... but nvm la gt A- oso can dy~ den moral lo gt A- oso n laz is math... math i gt A ny~ think can gt A+...but lazly A ny... my trial is better den SPM !!! trial gt 6A's but nw... half of it !!!! i reli cant believe it n jip sou hmm dou lo dat is 4 sure d .... cz BM n BI didnt gt A... ding ni mama suan but it dy became history... dun wan care bout it la~

nowadays many of my friends dy went 2 college 4 their future study~ some of them go INTI la, TAYLOR la, SUNWAY la, but many of them wan go 2 TARC~ 2 me i sure go 2 TARC lo~ cz d price nt expensive ma... im going 2 take food science course cz it include chemistry !!! wakakaka~ end of dis month wan go KL dy luuu...so hu wan date me plz tel me early la cz wan arrange my time 2 go out...

so remember la wan date me??? tel me 1st la xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers