wah... so long time i didnt update my blog dy la... since d skul opened.... i almost no time 2 update my blog... now den haf time 2 me...

since d skul opened... there r many things happened 2 me... haiz... 1st of all is d add math teacher is Cik Wong Geok Hua... actually she was an afternoon teacher.. y she wan change 2 morning season ? i like Phua Wei Yng 2 teach us add math
den i continue 2 bcome d monitor of 5M class... Pee Siew Imm still continue bcome assistance monitor...

2nd.. is u... Praha... u change d class from 5M 2 5J... ish !!! y u wan change ?? u noe u will sad when u change 2 J class ?? c0z u will miss our M class...

3rd... No !!!! i cant went 2 KTN Parade 4 M-Girls Performance !!! ish !!!

4th.. i bcame d Ketua Rumah Sukan Hijau...
u noe y ??? c0z Meng Hao n Kar Che supported me 2 do it...
ok lo... i do it.... den Meng Hao bcame Wakil Tingkatan 5 ...

5th... My Hand phone is missing !!!! Ish !!!!
dat day when i went 2 skul 4 sport practice i 4got let teacher 2 help me keep my phone
when i go 2 take my bag... on dat moment i noticed dat my hp is lost !!!
den i tel Pn Yin... she said dat if d pencuri gif bak my phone
den nth will happen... close d file...
but until now... he or she didnt gif bak 2 me... T.T

6th... dis Sunday.. may b i will go 2 by a new handphone...
hu can suggest 2 me which model i wan by ??(SE 1)
den d hp no. may b i will change d new 1
or may b take bak d old 1 ??
c 1st la...

is ok dy la... it d time i wan go 2 do my homework... ish so many h/w 2 do !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers