pass jor ?? yes ! i dy pass jor my undang lo...

yesterday went 4 undang exam ... my uncle say dat he dy late so called other uncle fetch me go.. but hor nt d exam place is d 总部wo... == n he say my uncle wil come n fetch me soon... so i wait lo i wait jor bout 5 minutes den he came... but he cal me wait again... == c0z he wan arrange ppl 2 go listen undang wo... i wait bout 15 minutes jor den fetch me go... wah hot dou bei tahan...

ok lo den he fetch me go lo... after arrive there i checked d name list... but name list no my name... == ding ! so d girl help me c can book on9 wo.. but luckily thx God i can take exam !

when go in... d fel dat questions r ez (mean d front part seksyen A n B) but d behind part (seksyen C) i hate u... wrong 5 questions ! but thx God i pass jor ! i correct 43 questions ! wuhoo !!

i can go amali car n motor jor ! but nobody can pui me go ?? 1 ppl go reli boring d wo ~ hu can teman me go ?? T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers