2day went 2 ECM watched a nice movie which is "TRON"... wow nice man.... =)

when 1.45 ny go out from home 2 ECM... on d way 2 ECM.. my mom started 2 "diu" me... ish~ i hate her like dis... said me y i dun wan go work la... y so fat la... if wan go TARC den no money 2 gif me la.... bla bla bla.... ish~ wat she say i didnt listen into my brain... xD

n oso u .. juz oli u... billy !!! y u always cal me ?? u think i dunno d time mie ?? i go there oso wan time d ma... ish~ reli jin d leh u... ish~~~ d movie started at 2.20.. u cal me at 2.00... ish~ y u so nervous d leh ??? ish~ after bought a drink den went in lo... but d problem is ... d movie havent start !!! ish~ n oso d advertisement havent start la.. but u billy... y wan go in so early ??? ish~ reli jin d leh u .....

i like dis movie so much... i like motor n d car !!! so nice la... i hope i oso can haf them !!!! =)

after finished n went 4 toilet... billy go 2 d counter there 2 get a free popcorn wo... i ask him y... he say he work there can get free d... 2day hor actually i wan buy d CNY DVD d... but juz now "diu" by my mom... so dun wan buy liao lo... so rugi la me !!!! =( ish~

after dat den billy teman me go here n there c0z i nid find a job ... y ? c0z i wan 塞住my mom's mouth... dun wan let her "diu" again... heng !! finally billy helped me found a job... he introduced me as a promoter 2 his ex-colleague... she was a good girl... i dun wan use "woman" or "aunty" c0z she didnt look so old... xD so she cal me come interview at 10/1/2011... if can jor... den can start work at 15/1/2011... RM3.50 per hour.... ok lo... i juz as a part time ny la... oli 8 hours...

RM3.50 x 8 = RM 28
RM 28 x 21 = RM588 !!!!

i gt dis money i reli happy jor... =) but d problem is... can i haf dis job after interviewed ?? so wan pass 2 GOD 2 help me la... =) after dat den v walked bak home... but billy dun wan... so i try 2 说服him.... finally can jor !!! so v walked bak 2gether.... x) while walking home v talk many bad things bout many ppls... if u wan noe hu... den ask me la... wakakakakaka~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers